OSHA 10 hour Outreach Training for General Industry course has been fully approved by OSHA for online delivery. This course 100% Online
and self paced. This course is ideal for supervisors with safety and health responsibilities, and for employee safety and health awareness.Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
- To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
Time to completion:
Once you enroll in the OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
Need a Certificate Now?
A temporary printable certificate will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course. Passing participants will also receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks. Laminated cards now available!
The OSHA Ten Hour General Industry Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course in Spanish
OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Training